Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Way to Go




All of us have to make decision in our life. Either they are small or big. We believe that we know the way to go. People who are confident in their decision are either extremely smart or completely stupid. Not many people are confident what is going to happen in the future.

Comrade Alexander Mikhaylovich Berlioz in Moscow 30th of the last century clear knew that in a few hours he will meet his fellow writers. And he was so confident about it because the communist government made decision what and how to do and the communist future was so clear and predictable. Comrade Berlioz laughed when Mr. Walland told him the he will die in a few minutes. That his head will be separated from his body! Mr. Walland was right. The head of Mr. Berlioz was chopped off when the tram car ran over his body. What a mishap!

Driving through Texas I stopped on this intersection thinking which way takes me to the place of my destination. The signes showed the opposite direction. It was the moment, it was time to take the right decision. I know it may change my life. But it was the time of making my mind. I did it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Massachusetts 28,Stoneham,United States

1 comment: