Friday, July 30, 2010

Fucking Jew #3

On saturday 17th of juke I am scheduled for my business trip to Russia. I cant wait when I will not see this man face who is coming to work like nothing happened.
A Friend of mine discussed briefly at his company with the HR manager. He was looking for the advise what would people normally do in his situation.
Fortunately the HR manager was Jewish so she looked at this situation with premeditation.
This is what she said:
She wasn't really sure that getting a lawyer up front was such a good idea.

She explained, that the place to start was the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD).

There is also some laws that apply to harrassment intended to make someone quit. These are know as "Constructive Discharge". I guess that means that the compnay is tyring to create a situation where the work environment is made intolerable for someone, forcing them to quit. Maybe what is happening to D.R. would fit more to this.

The most important thing, as far as she was concerned, was that if the company was informed of the situation, and did nothing to correct the problem, then they can have a real problem. Just saying "Don't do that again.." isn't enough. There have to be real consequences.

She gave me a web address for MCAD. I'll forward you this email as well.

http://www.mass.gov/mcad/



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Watertown, ma

1 comment:

  1. MCAD cannot accept complaints based on incidents over 300 days old.
    So, should you hurry?..

    ReplyDelete