Friday, July 30, 2010

Fucking Jew #2

How it was wonderful to take Friday off and enjoy Berkshires with beloved people.
I did not expect anything good from Monday whe I returned to work.
A few people called over the weekend being concerned about my feeling.
Reaction of Of the owner on the DR letter was rather strange. Instead to proven this crazy mental explosion of C., he was more concerned about who has heard and what!
Anyways, after C. Arrived to work he took to his office and soon realized that he may not control his words again, shut the door.
Very soon he lost his control and started shouting again "fuck you, fuck you".
I was waiting all Monday that H. Will talk to me or at least ask me what happened. A several times we spoke on the phone about the business, les etc. But I did not talk anything about the incident and waiting that he will start talking about it the first.
He did not ftalk about it on Tuesday either.
On wednesday, after we discussed the price issue, discount for our Singapore distributor, H. asked me suddenly that the are rumors that I am going to consult a lawyer.
I resounded to him, why he is listening the rumors instead of talking to me directly.
Than he told me that he is tired to be involved in this stupid incident. Since last thursday he has to be busy resolving this case instead of the productive work. He spoke to people and he spoke to C. And C said that I attacked him the first and he just responded. I wS the one who pulled C. From his office.
If I have intentions to call a lawyer he is asking me to tell him ahead about it. Because if I bring a "super-god" lawyer he will bring 10 of them like that. Also he said he knows that I like him and I like His company.
I said, Its true, I love my work.
So if I like my work why I am giving to certain employees a power to fight against him?
I asked him to think about my situation because I have to come to my office every day and deal with C. How is it possible after this incident.
H replies to me that it was mistake because I provoked C to such behavior.
Huh? Not bad, isn't it?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Watertown, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment